Monday, October 18, 2010

Egg A Home Remedy Makes You Look Ten Times Younger In Just 15 Minutes.

Yes..all the beautiful women out there, being a woman I very well know how it feels to look older than your age.  But now you need not worry, in this post I have mentioned a face pack which will make your skin feel 10 times younger, that too, in just 15 minutes. The packs is made from the ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen. All you have to do is, put some effort in preparing it, and applying onto your face. Now let me clear one thing, by saying put some effort I didnt mean that the preparation is very tuff. Its actually very easy.


The most readily available ingredient in our kitchen is egg. All you have to do is take the egg white and you dont have to add anything in it if your skin is oily or normal . But if your skin is dry, then better add few drops of honey in egg white and apply all over you face. Leave it for about 15 mins and then wash it off with tap water. You will find the pores have really minimized in just one time application. You dont have to give extra time to apply this mask. What I do is, I get up in the morning and freshen up, and then I apply this mask and I keep going with my household activities. So you dont need to spare extra time from your busy routine.

And the remaining egg yolk can be used for your hairs. It provides direct protein to your hairs. Keep it for 20 minutes and then you can wash it off. You will find it adds extra shine to your hairs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...