Saturday, September 3, 2011

Enjoy Music on Dancing With the Stars Will Chaz Bono Use Cher's

Transition: The Story of How I Became a ManThe End of Innocence: A MemoirTransition: The Story of How I Became a ManTransition: The Story of How I Became a Man (Audio CD) by Chaz Bono
I think it takes great confidence for ANYONE to do this show. Kudo's to Chaz for doing what he wants and I wish him luck. His private life is just that, HIS. As for Cher * she's his mom, of course she's going to be proud, supportive and "blast the haters" *** I wouldn't expect less from any parent. Good luck Chaz..
 Will Chaz Bono Use Cher's Music on Dancing With the Stars
In just days, Chaz Bono will be shaking it across the Dancing With the Stars stage along with his fellow season 13 celeb contestants.
And with all the recent controversy aside, we had to ask: Does Bono plan on using mama Cher's music for his routines?
READ: DWTS' Kristin Cavallari: "I've Never Seen Her Dance," Says Pal Audrina Patridge
"Chaz is very wary about dancing to any one of his parents' songs," Bono's Dancing partner Lacey Schwimmer recently told us. "He doesn't want people to think we're just going to dance to his parents' songs for votes. So we're just going to try our hardest to stay away from that route."
But does Bono take after his superstar parents when it comes to entertaining?

The Very Best Of CherI Got You Babe

"Chaz is actually a very shy person," she says. "He doesn't open up very easily, and with good reason. People have been scrutinizing him for his whole life. So I understand that. But when music comes on and when I give him the choreography and I tell him to go crazy, he has this really cute little personality about him. It's really endearing to watch and I really think that people are going to fall in love with him as a person rather than what they think of him."
As for Bono's progress in the ballroom, Schwimmer says, "He picks up choreography very fast. He's overweight and he's aware of it but he's already dropped five pounds in six days, since we started. His endurance is building, he's getting stronger, he's getting more confident."
You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)BelieveIf I Could Turn Back Time
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...